There are many benefits to living at a Dharma Centre;
- an opportunity to thoroughly immerse oneself in the spiritual life of the centre
- being part of a bodhisattva family working to benefit others
- forming deep sangha friendships
- learning new skills
- helping Dharma to flourish
- opportunities to cherish others in many different ways
Every resident attends a study programme. Currently Teacher Training Programme is morning and evening on a Monday and Tuesday. There is also a week-day Foundation Programme and a Sunday Foundation Programme.
We also offer a Childrens class every Sunday.
If you are interested in becoming a resident we suggest you visit us for a working visit first to sample the delights of our beautiful centre. You can apply for a working visit by filling in our online application form or by downloading a form and returning it it to us.