These classes are taught by a qualified Kadampa Teacher. They include two guided meditations and a talk explaining how these meditations can make our life happy and meaningful, and teach us how to overcome negative habits such as stress, dissatisfaction and depression.
£5 per class
Free class: buy a pre-paid card and get 5 classes for the price of 4 at only £20.
Classes are suitable for both beginners and experienced meditators. Seating will be on chairs, cushions provided if preferred.
Everyone is welcome, no need to book, join at any time.
Summer Term dates 2013
Dont worry be happy
- April 18th ‘The art of positive thinking’
- April 25th ‘Finding peace within’
- May 2nd “Knowing your own mind’
- May 9th ’Overcoming anger’
- May 16th ’Breaking free from addiction’
- May 23rd ‘Waking up to the way things are’
Freedom from stress & anger
- June 13th ‘Take control & stop worrying’
- June 20th ‘Understanding anger and impatience’
- June 27th ‘Coping with life’s difficulties’
- July 4th ‘Freedom from blame & pain’
- July 11th ‘Transforming conflict in relationships’
- July 18th ‘Keep calm & meditate!’
Map & Address
All Saints Community Hall, Bell Vue Road, Ashbourne, DE6 1AT
Click here to open a larger google map on a new page.