Burton on Trent
These classes are taught by a qualified Kadampa Teacher. They include two guided meditations and a talk explaining how these meditations can make our life happy and meaningful, and teach us how to overcome negative habits such as stress, dissatisfaction and depression.
£5 per class or £25 per course
Classes are suitable for both beginners and experienced meditators. Seating will be on chairs, cushions provided if preferred.
Everyone is welcome, no need to book, join at any time.
Autumn Term dates 2013
- 12th Sep – Being Kind to Yourself
- 19th Sep – Going Beyond Limitations
- 26th Sep – Letting Go of Guilt
- 3rd Oct – Working with the Way Life Is
- 10th Oct – Overcoming Knockbacks
- 17th Oct – Finding Support and Encouragement
Meditation for Relaxation, a Kind Heart and a Clear Mind
- 7th Nov – Finding Inner Peace in a Busy Life
- 14th Nov – Learning to Let Go: The Art of Relaxation
- 21st Nov – Inspiring Ourself: The Power of Mantra
- 28th Nov – Finding Joy through Kindness
- 5th Dec – Nurturing Our Good Heart
- 12th Dec – Being in the Moment: The Art of Mindfulness
- 19th Dec – Focussing the Mind, Cutting out the Clutter!
Map & Address
The Brewhouse Arts Centre, Union Street, Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire, DE14 1EB
Click here to open a larger google map on a new page.