These classes are taught by a qualified Kadampa Teacher. They include two guided meditations and a talk explaining how these meditations can make our life happy and meaningful, and teach us how to overcome negative habits such as stress, dissatisfaction and depression.
£5 per class
Free class: buy a pre-paid card and get 5 classes for the price of 4 at only £20.
Classes are suitable for both beginners and experienced meditators. Seating will be on chairs, cushions provided if preferred.
Everyone is welcome, no need to book, join at any time.
Summer Term dates 2013
- April 17th ‘The art of positive thinking’
- April 24th ‘Finding peace within’
- May 1st “Knowing your own mind’
- May 8th ’Overcoming anger’
- May 15th ’Breaking free from addiction’
- May 22nd ‘Waking up to the way things are’
Freedom from stress & anger
- June 12th ‘Take control & stop worrying’
- June 19th ‘Understanding anger and impatience’
- June 26th ‘Coping with life’s difficulties’
- July 3rd ‘Freedom from blame & pain’
- July 10th ‘Transforming conflict in relationships’
- July 17th ‘Keep calm & meditate!’
Map & Address
The Guildhall, Bore Street, Lichfield WS13 6LX
Click here to open a larger google map on a new page.