Newcastle under Lyme
These classes are taught by a qualified Kadampa Teacher. They include two guided meditations and a talk explaining how these meditations can make our life happy and meaningful, and teach us how to overcome negative habits such as stress, dissatisfaction and depression.
£5 per class
or £25 per course
Classes are suitable for both beginners and experienced meditators. Seating will be on chairs, cushions provided if preferred.
Everyone is welcome, no need to book, join at any time.
Autumn Term dates 2013
- 11th Sep – Being Kind to Yourself
- 18th Sep – Going Beyond Limitations
- 25th Sep – Letting Go of Guilt
- 2nd Oct – Working with the Way Life Is
- 9th Oct – Overcoming Knockbacks
- 16th Oct – Finding Support and Encouragement
Meditation for Relaxation, a Kind Heart and a Clear Mind
- 6th Nov – Finding Inner Peace in a Busy Life
- 13th Nov – Learning to Let Go: The Art of Relaxation
- 20th Nov – Inspiring Ourself: The Power of Mantra
- 27th Nov – Finding Joy through Kindness
- 4th Dec – Nurturing Our Good Heart
- 11th Dec – Being in the Moment: The Art of Mindfulness
- 18th Dec – Focussing the Mind, Cutting out the Clutter!
Map & Address
Hassell School, Barracks Road, ST5 1LF (opposite the bus station) parking available.
Click here to open a larger google map on a new page.