Stoke on Trent
The classes are taught by a qualified Kadampa Teacher. They include two guided meditations and a talk explaining how these meditations can make our life happy and meaningful, and teach us how to overcome negative habits such as stress, dissatisfaction and depression.
£5 per class
or £25 per course
Classes are suitable for both beginners and experienced meditators. Seating will be on chairs, cushions provided if preferred.
Everyone is welcome, no need to book, join at any time.
Autumn Term dates 2013
Meditation for Relaxation, a Kind Heart and a Clear Mind
- 7th Nov – Finding Inner Peace in a Busy Life
- 14th Nov – Learning to Let Go: The Art of Relaxation
- 21st Nov – Inspiring Ourself: The Power of Mantra
- 28th Nov – Finding Joy through Kindness
- 5th Dec – Nurturing Our Good Heart
- 12th Dec – Being in the Moment: The Art of Mindfulness
- 19th Dec – Focussing the Mind, Cutting out the Clutter!
Map & Address
308 West End Village, London Road, Stoke On Trent, ST4 5AB
Click here to open a larger google map on a new page.